Alarm Verification provides the ability to immediately investigate on-site alarm activation.
Our Remote Guarding officers at our 24/ Securitas Operation Centre are put immediately at the scene with a notification of a triggered alarm. A live video feed of the scene is viewed, while authorities are on their way. Remote Guarding officers can provide critical real-time updates as the situation unfolds.
Securitas supplements intrusion alarm monitoring with Remote Guarding to verify the cause of the activity. False alarms are reported to your emergency contact. Mobile officers and/ or police are dispatched when intrusions are verified, reducing emergency services’ response time.
Advantages of Remote Alarm Verification:
- Rapid response to alarm activations
- Reduces the number of false alarms.
- Reduces response time of emergency services for verified alarms
- Mitigates safety concerns as you no longer have to expose individuals to potential hazards without visibility
- Scalable solutions can be cost-effectively delivered across multiple locations
- Part of a comprehensive Protective Services portfolio