JOB DETAILS: TRANSPORT COORDINATOR X1
WORKING HOURS: Flexi Hours Monday to Friday (9-hour shift)or as requested by Management
Provides fleet management support function in relation to BMW Transport for Associates and route recons when necessary.
- Recording information
- Preventative action
- Problem Solving
- Administrative duties
- Communication - Report writing.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12 and or 3-4 year diploma in fleet / logistics management or 10-15 years’ experience.
- 10-15 Years’ experience as transport controller of fleet management.
- Good Public Relations;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good communication (written and verbal).
- Ability to prioritize tasks and requests;
- Ability to cope with pressure.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and audit practices;
- Good attention to detail, with the ability to note and report any deviations to the rule;
- Good adaptability in a team environment (Be a team member);
- Possess high concentration abilities for prolonged periods of time;
- High level of integrity and honesty.
Applicants’ CVs to be sent to the HR Manager, Nunu Makhetha, via email at: email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE 15 JULY 2020
Parallel external interviews may take place simultaneously with internal interviews
Securitas Affirmative Action Statement
Securitas is an equal opportunity employer and actively supports affirmative action. Securitas recruits, hires, trains and promotes persons in all job titles without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, handicap, disability, age or national origin (except where it is a bonafide occupational requirement). Hiring and promotional decisions are in accord with the principles of equal employment opportunity and impose only those requirements which are job-related or do not have an adverse impact. Securitas will ensure that all personnel actions such as hiring, compensation, benefits, company sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, transfer, discipline, demotion, termination, layoff, and social and recreation programs will be administered without regard to group status. Employees are expected to demonstrate respect for all other employees and to demonstrate commitment to Securitas’ equal employment opportunity and affirmative action objectives.