JOB DETAILS: INVESTIGATIONS OFFICER
WORKING HOURS: Monday-Friday, 08H00 to 17h00
To conduct investigations related to client and ensures compliance with legislation, Company policies and procedures.
- Ensures that all incidents / allegations of criminal activity involving clients customers and employees are fully investigated.
- Ensures that all accidents resulting in injury, damage or loss involving clients employees are investigated.
- Ensures that a case docket is created for each investigation, recording all relevant information, witnesses and securing evidence required for a criminal prosecution, disciplinary process or liability claim.
- Implements and maintains effective management of case dockets, ensuring that appropriate processes and actions are initiated, finalized and recorded.
- Grade 12, PSIRA Grade A;
- Diploma in Security Risk Management / Investigation of Crime level 3/ 10 – 15 years’ experience in SAPS /Military or law enforcement background;
- Previous experience within SAPS Detective branch, Financial or commercial crime investigation or vehicle related criminal investigation.
- 10 -15 Years’ experience within investigation (SAPS or Corporate)
- Demonstrate a network of sound government and non-government organizations.
- Good Public Relations;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Good communication (written and verbal);
- Good presentation and facilitation skills;
- Ability to create and build on new relationships;
- Understanding of talent management.
- Analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Good business acumen;
- Good understanding of research and development;
- Good understanding of security systems and processes and the design thereof;
- Good judgement skills;
- Good report writing skills;
- Auditing skills.
Applicants’ applications to be e-mailed to Nunu Makhetha via email at email@example.com
CLOSING DATE 15 JULY 2020
Parallel external interviews may take place simultaneously with internal interviews.
Securitas Affirmative Action Statement
Securitas is an equal opportunity employer and actively supports affirmative action. Securitas recruits, hires, trains and promotes persons in all job titles without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, handicap, disability, age or national origin (except where it is a bonafide occupational requirement). Hiring and promotional decisions are in accord with the principles of equal employment opportunity and impose only those requirements which are job-related or do not have an adverse impact. Securitas will ensure that all personnel actions such as hiring, compensation, benefits, company sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, transfer, discipline, demotion, termination, layoff, and social and recreation programs will be administered without regard to group status. Employees are expected to demonstrate respect for all other employees and to demonstrate commitment to Securitas’ equal employment opportunity and affirmative action objectives.