JOB DETAILS: DUTY MANAGER X 3
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Sunday – Rotational
Supports the Client in ensuring delivery of quality services; assists in managing operations efficiently and effectively to achieve service and profitability objectives; helps drive implementation of client satisfaction drivers; promotes client and employee retention initiatives.
- All Security related aspects.
- Property and assets protection.
- Client liaison.
- Manages all site security functions, within area of responsibility.
- Optimum maintenance of client service levels and retention of business.
- Self-discipline and adherence to company values: Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness.
- Must be able to do investigation of cases and Incidents
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Grade 12, plus national Diploma in Security / Risk Management ( 3-4) year diploma with recognized tertiary institution / or 8 – 10 year verifiable work ( Control Room ) related experience;
- PSIRA Grade A;
- Managerial experience within the Security industry/ SAPS / Law enforcement agency;
- Previous technical knowledge/experience in the security technology field will be advantageous;
- National Diploma in the security management should work experience be less than 8 years.
- Preference - 5 Years with Law Enforcement – SAPS, SANDF, Correctional Services, Security Management;
- Preference 5 Years’ experience in a security technology environment;
- Management level (Supervisor, Site or Area Manager);
- Audit experience
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Multi linguistic;
- Good Public Relations professional;
- Good problem solving and decision-making skill;
- Excellent and verifiable report writing skills;
- Quality driven;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Good presentation and facilitation skills;
- Ability to create and build on new relationships;
- Understanding of talent management;
- Motivation skills to others and self;
- Organization and planning skills;
- Ability to build strong Teams.
- Ability to manage, control, organize and allocate staff;
- Ability to plan, schedule and manage own time;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and requests;
- Ability to oversee and deal with multiple tasks and requests;
- Ability to cope with pressure.
- Analytical skills;
- Good business acumen;
- Good understanding of research and development;
- Good understanding of security systems and processes and the design thereof;
- Good judgement skills;
- Exceptional knowledge of MS Office full package;
- Presentation skills;
- Auditing skills.
Applicants’ CVs to be sent to the HR Manager, Nunu Makhetha, via email at: email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE: 15 JULY 2020
Parallel external interviews may take place simultaneously with internal interviews.
Securitas Affirmative Action Statement:
“Securitas is an equal opportunity employer and actively supports affirmative action. Securitas recruits, hires, trains and promotes persons in all job titles without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, handicap, disability, age or national origin (except where it is a bonafide occupational requirement). Hiring and promotional decisions are in accord with the principles of equal employment opportunity and impose only those requirements which are job-related or do not have an adverse impact. Securitas will ensure that all personnel actions such as hiring, compensation, benefits, company sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, transfer, discipline, demotion, termination, layoff, and social and recreation programs will be administered without regard to group status. Employees are expected to demonstrate respect for all other employees and to demonstrate commitment to Securitas’ equal employment opportunity and affirmative action objectives.”