JOB DETAILS: CONTROL ROOM ADMINISTRATOR X1
WORKING HOURS: Flexi Hours (8 Hour shift) or as requested by Management
JOB SUMMARY: A Control Room Administrator conducts all administration and maintains continuity in the Control Room.
- Assists and supports the Duty Manager with all documentation including updates/reviews and approvals
- Ensures all administration is under control in the Control Room.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12;
- PSIRA Grade A;
- Course in body language / CCTV observation;
- Able to demonstrate sound administrative skills;
- 3-10 years Control Room experience.
- 3-10 years’ experience within CCTV control Room;
- Supervisory experience;
- Audit experience.
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good communication (written and verbal);
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Multi linguistic;
- Good Public Relations professional;
- Good problem solving and decision-making skill;
- Good report writing skill;
- Excellent observation skill;
- Quality driven;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Good presentation and facilitation skills;
- Ability to create and build on new relationships;
- Understanding of talent management;
- Motivation skills to others and self;
- Organization and planning skills;
- Ability to build strong Teams
- Exceptional knowledge of MS Office full package;
- Good attention to detail, with the ability to note and report any deviations to the rule;
- Good adaptability in a team environment (Be a team member);
- Possess high concentration abilities for prolonged periods of time;
- Ability to operate within 24/7 multi shift environment;
- Presentation skills;
- High level of integrity and honesty
Applicants’ CVs to be sent to the HR Manager, Nunu Makhetha, via email at: email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE: 15 JULY 2020
Parallel external interviews may take place simultaneously with internal interviews.
Securitas Affirmative Action Statement
Securitas is an equal opportunity employer and actively supports affirmative action. Securitas recruits, hires, trains and promotes persons in all job titles without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, handicap, disability, age or national origin (except where it is a bonafide occupational requirement). Hiring and promotional decisions are in accord with the principles of equal employment opportunity and impose only those requirements which are job-related or do not have an adverse impact. Securitas will ensure that all personnel actions such as hiring, compensation, benefits, company sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, transfer, discipline, demotion, termination, layoff, and social and recreation programs will be administered without regard to group status. Employees are expected to demonstrate respect for all other employees and to demonstrate commitment to Securitas’ equal employment opportunity and affirmative action objectives.