JOB DETAILS: CLOSE PROTECTION OFFICER X1
LOCATION BMW Rosslyn
WORKING HOURS Monday-Friday, 08H00 to 17h00 or as agreed with your Line Manager
JOB SUMMARY: To ensure overall safety and protection of the BMW Executives by identifying any potential harm or risk in their surroundings.
- Foster a professional environment and ensure time keeping at all times
- Be aware of surroundings that may be harmful and ensure safety of the Executives
- Always be reachable and accessible by the Executives
- Make record of all the necessary information
- Grade 12
- PSIRA Grade A
- CPO Course – certifiable and accredited through PSIRA and or Authorized Body
- 10 – 15 years’ proven experience with CPO Deployments (Organizing, deployment and managing) from mid to upper management.
- Diploma in Security Risk Management will be advantageous
- 10 – 15 years’ experience within CPO deployments from mid to upper management (Organizing, deployment and Managing)
- Good Public Relations (Dealing with various levels of management and external business partners);
- Good interpersonal skills (Dealing with various levels of management and external business partners);
- Proven leadership skills;
- Good communication (written and verbal);
- Good presentation and facilitation skills;
- Ability to create and build on new relationships;
- Understanding of talent management.
- Ability to manage, control, organize;
- Ability to plan, schedule and manage own time;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and requests;
- Ability to oversee and deal with multiple tasks and requests;
- Ability to cope with pressure.
- Analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Especially Word, Excel and Power point);
- Good report writing skills;
- Good business acumen;
- Good understanding of security systems and processes and the design thereof;
- Proven ability to conduct thorough risk assessments as per BMW standards;
- Good judgement skills.
Applicants’ applications to be e-mailed to Nunu Makhetha via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 19 JUNE 2020
Parallel external interviews may take place simultaneously with internal interviews
Securitas Affirmative Action Statement
Securitas is an equal opportunity employer and actively supports affirmative action. Securitas recruits, hires, trains and promotes persons in all job titles without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, handicap, disability, age or national origin (except where it is a bonafide occupational requirement). Hiring and promotional decisions are in accord with the principles of equal employment opportunity and impose only those requirements which are job-related or do not have an adverse impact. Securitas will ensure that all personnel actions such as hiring, compensation, benefits, company sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, transfer, discipline, demotion, termination, layoff, and social and recreation programs will be administered without regard to group status. Employees are expected to demonstrate respect for all other employees and to demonstrate commitment to Securitas’ equal employment opportunity and affirmative action objectives.