JOB DETAILS: ACCESS CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR X2
WORKING HOURS: Monday-Friday, 06H30 and 07H30 to 15H30 and 16H30 respectively or as agreed with your Line manager
Access Control Administrators provide a support function for all access related functions.
- Compiling of Incident Reports
- Creating Weekly Spreadsheets and ensuring monthly documents are filed
- Assist with access control duties
- Viewing of CCTV footages and ensuring they are saved
- Ensuring incidents all incidents are captured and added on the Weekly report
- De-activating of access cards for ex-employees
- Ensuring that all control room documents are ready for audit purposes
- Grade 12;
- PSIRA Grade B.
- 3 - 5 Years’ experience within the administration environment;
- Access Control knowledge and the administration thereof will be an advantage.
- Good Public Relations;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good communication (written and verbal).
- Ability to carry out tasks and requests;
- Ability to cope with pressure.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and audit practices;
- Good attention to detail, with the ability to note and report any deviations to the rule;
- Good adaptability in a team environment (Be a team member);
- Possess high concentration abilities for prolonged periods of time;
- High level of integrity and honesty.
Applicants’ applications to be e-mailed to Nunu Makhetha via email at email@example.com .
CLOSING DATE: 15 JULY 2020
Parallel external interviews may take place simultaneously with internal interviews
Securitas Affirmative Action Statement
Securitas is an equal opportunity employer and actively supports affirmative action. Securitas recruits, hires, trains and promotes persons in all job titles without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, handicap, disability, age or national origin (except where it is a bonafide occupational requirement). Hiring and promotional decisions are in accord with the principles of equal employment opportunity and impose only those requirements which are job-related or do not have an adverse impact. Securitas will ensure that all personnel actions such as hiring, compensation, benefits, company sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, transfer, discipline, demotion, termination, layoff, and social and recreation programs will be administered without regard to group status. Employees are expected to demonstrate respect for all other employees and to demonstrate commitment to Securitas’ equal employment opportunity and affirmative action objectives.