Junior Project Manager - National
AREA: Securitas Holdings
WORKING HOURS: 08H00 to 17H00
REPORTS TO: Project Manager
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICANTS IS CLOSE OF BUSINESS 23 JANUARY 2021.
JOB SUMMARY: Supports the Project Manager in ensuring delivery of quality service; assists in managing projects effectively from start to completion. Provide technical support to the SOC, JHB, Aviation and Cape Town.
- Need to travel nationally.
- Managing of installations from start to completion.
- Managing of budgets.
- Ordering of stock.
- Managing of Job cards.
- Managing of sub-contractors.
- Managing of installation teams.
- Liaising and meeting with clients from the start of a project to the completion of a project.
- Have site meetings.
- Compiling of project plans with timelines etc.
- Support of Experience Centre (JHB and CPT)
- Setup and Support of SOC network from sites to SOC.
- Setup and Support of RVS site routers and backup comms.
- Afterhours support on SOC network.
- Support on APN network.
- Maintaining of account details on Vodacom Spend Manager.
- Support and testing of RVS sites wired and wireless networking to ensure that the network has been setup correctly and that the network is secure.
- Support and setup of Vision devices (JHB, CPT and Aviation/All areas
- A grade 12 senior certificate is the minimum acceptable level of education.
- 10 Years Security Technology installation experience.
- 5 Year in a Management position.
- PSIRA Grade A.
- SAIDSA Certified
Technical Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- RVS design and installation knowledge.
- Access control design and installation knowledge. Gallagher and Impro.
- CCTV IP design and installation knowledge. Milestone, Adpro, Avigilon, Axis, Hikvision, etc.
- Alarms system design and installation knowledge. DSC, Texecom, IDS, etc.
- Electric Fence installation knowledge.
- A+ and N+ advantageous.
- Related Project Management Experiences
- Computer literacy
- Experience in setting up and commissioning of CCTV, Access Control.
- Project and people management skills
Applicants’ CVs to be sent to the HR Manager, Nunu Makhetha, via email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can also be physically dropped off at the Training Centre.
Parallel external interviews may take place simultaneously with internal interviews